- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli-German Foreign Minister: Libya's neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan crisis and that realizing peace and security in Libya is conducive to the interest of its neighbors.. In speech at the Foreign Ministers Meeting of Libya's neighboring countries in Algeria Thursday, he said; "Libya's neighboring countries suffer from the negative impact of the crisis such as organized crime, terrorism, and smuggling therefore, restoring peace and security is directly conducive to the interest of Libya's neighbors". "I have welcomed the initiative of all Libya's neighbors to coordinate their efforts for peace and security in Libya. Berlin Conference has a set goal that is gathering effective key international parties and those patronizing Libyan rivals to raise our voice to respect arms embargo and foreign intervention.
Source: Libya News Agency