- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Tripoli-German Ambassador to Libya Oliver Owcza has suggested, at a meeting with the Chairman of the National Oil Company Mustafa Sun'allah, that Libyan oil engineers be sent for study in Germany. This came at a meeting held at the NOC headquarters in Tripoli, during which the two sides discussed key issues pertaining to the work of the oil sector in Libya, and the role that Germany could play to upgrade it. On his part, the Chairman of NOC invited German companies to return to Libya, and to expand their investments in the oil sector, saying NOC was committed to work with German expertise. The meeting was attended by the Deputy Head of German mission in Libya David Goudesh and the Head of International Cooperation at NOC.
Source: Libya News Agency