- ticket title
- CNN: Wagner Mercenaries Dig Trenches, A Signal Not To Leave Libya
- The Russian President’s Envoy Discusses With A Member Of The Libyan Parliament The Situation In Libya
- New Iranian Ambassador To Libya Expresses His Country’s Readiness To Restore Relations To Normal And To Intensify Visits
- Siala Discusses With The South Korean Ambassador To Libya Return Of Korean Companies To Resume Their Infrastructure And Reconstruction Projects
- Namroush And Al-Haddad Discuss With Idriss Debi Securing And Protecting Libyan-Chadian Borders.
Tripoli-German Ambassador to Libya Oliver Owcza said the convening in Geneva today of the advisory committee created by the Libyan Political Dialogue enters the political process into a delicate time. Owcha tweeted 'we encourage members of the advisory committee meeting in Geneva and all concerned political parties to make use of UN coordination and pave the way for a unified executive authority in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency