- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Minister of Foreign Affairs Paolo Gentiloni travelled to London to co-chair a ministerial meeting on Libya with British counterpart Boris Johnson and US Secretary of State John Kerry. The meeting took place at the Foreign Office in the presence of Libyan Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj, the governor of the Central Bank of Libya and diplomatic representatives from several Arab countries.
The discussions centred on the current economic problems and the role of the Central Bank of Libya in restoring stability to the country.