- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Minister of Foreign Affairs Paolo Gentiloni travelled to London to co-chair a ministerial meeting on Libya with British counterpart Boris Johnson and US Secretary of State John Kerry. The meeting took place at the Foreign Office in the presence of Libyan Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj, the governor of the Central Bank of Libya and diplomatic representatives from several Arab countries.
The discussions centred on the current economic problems and the role of the Central Bank of Libya in restoring stability to the country.