- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Rome, Italian Foreign Minister Paolo Gentelone said a new ship carrying Italian aid would arrive in Tripoli as part of support for Al Saraj Government. In an interview with La Republica newspaper, Gentelone said 'despite the fact that the path is narrow and full of snags, we will go ahead.' 'We opened a path which we will go together with our Libyan partners, he said. Gentelone pointed out that the goal of the Italian Government was to restore stability to the country, and to gradually resolve problems by enabling Libyan authorities gain control over the state institutions.
Source: Libyan News Agency