- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Rome, Italian Premier Paolo Gentelone has said 'effective management of flow of migrants, establishment of stability in crisis areas in the Middle East and Africa, and Combating terrorism are three key priorities in the migration issue. 'There should be radical treatment of the roots of the problem, because the situation ahs become tragic, the Head of the Italian Government said, adding that 'in the last three years about half a million migrants have been rescued'.
Source: Libya News Agency