- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Rome, Italian Premier Paolo Gentelone has said 'effective management of flow of migrants, establishment of stability in crisis areas in the Middle East and Africa, and Combating terrorism are three key priorities in the migration issue. 'There should be radical treatment of the roots of the problem, because the situation ahs become tragic, the Head of the Italian Government said, adding that 'in the last three years about half a million migrants have been rescued'.
Source: Libya News Agency