- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Tripoli-The General Board of Water has announced that 4 wells of the Man-made River have been vandalized, bringing to 96 the number of wells rendered out of service in the vital network water source. The Man-made River authority has repeatedly announced attacks on its facilities and wells in Al Hasawanah-Sahl Al Jafra branch, carried out by outlaws which resulted in sustaining damage to the wells and ransacking equipment. The strategic wells provide MMR water supply to the towns of Gabal Nafousa , Al Sheiref and neighboring areas.
Source: Libya News Agency