- ticket title
- Minister Of Finnace Discusses With Custom And Tax Officials Enhnacing Work Processes
- Human Resources Dept At Ministry Of Education Opens Training Hall For Staff
- 84 Rescued Off Libyan Coast
- Anticipated Russian-Jordanian Talks On Repercussions Of Libyan Crisis
- Salama: We Are Committed To Transforming Truce Into Lasting Ceasefire
Tripoli, Anwar Annaser fuel tanker docked Sunday at Tripoli Port with a shipment of 30 million liters of fuel. Bariqa Oil and gas marketing Company reassured the public about the availability of quantities of fuel at company depots in Tripoli. The company confirmed that fuel supplies from Zawia refinery are continuing as usual through the land pipeline. The company appealed to the public not to make long queues at petrol stations and to disregard false rumors.
Source: Libya News Agency