- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, Anwar Annaser fuel tanker docked Sunday at Tripoli Port with a shipment of 30 million liters of fuel. Bariqa Oil and gas marketing Company reassured the public about the availability of quantities of fuel at company depots in Tripoli. The company confirmed that fuel supplies from Zawia refinery are continuing as usual through the land pipeline. The company appealed to the public not to make long queues at petrol stations and to disregard false rumors.
Source: Libya News Agency