- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli, The Fuel and Gas Crisis Committee has demanded that security apparatus throughout Libyan cities stop any vehicle that is carrying more than 10 cylinders of gas on public roads, apart from the Al Breiga gas transporting trucks. In a statement the committee called on the security bodies to hand over the seized vehicles to the nearest Al Breiga depot and report the incident to the committee. The statement urged members of the general public to cooperate in the fight against illegal sale of gas cylinders on the black market, which had adverse affect on households.
Source: Libya News Agency