- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Tripoli, The Fuel and Gas Crisis Committee has demanded that security apparatus throughout Libyan cities stop any vehicle that is carrying more than 10 cylinders of gas on public roads, apart from the Al Breiga gas transporting trucks. In a statement the committee called on the security bodies to hand over the seized vehicles to the nearest Al Breiga depot and report the incident to the committee. The statement urged members of the general public to cooperate in the fight against illegal sale of gas cylinders on the black market, which had adverse affect on households.
Source: Libya News Agency