- ticket title
- Amendments 012-025 – Annual Report on the implementation of the Common Security and Defence Policy – A8-0351/2017(012-025)
- Gemalto eSIM technology enables Always Connected experience for new Microsoft Surface Pro with LTE Advanced
- الإمارات العربية المتحدة هي أول بلد عربي يفوز بعضوية مجلس المنظمة البحرية الدولية من الفئة ب
- MediaTek SoCs are optimized and ready for Android Oreo (Go edition)
- The Manchester bombing: unknown unknowns and “hindsight bias”
Tripoli – The Fuel and Gas Crisis Committee has issued a reassuring note to the public that fuel was available at the Company’s reservoirs in large amounts. The Committee said the tanker ‘Anwar Al Nasr’ docked at Tripoli port, laden with 33,000,000 Liters of gasoline was discharging its cargo to supply filling stations in Tripoli. Another tanker ‘Anwar Afriqiya was expected to dock on Wednesday carrying 35,000,000 Liters of fuel. The Committee appealed to the general public not to be yield to attempts by suspicious media channels bent on creating panic in the capital for their unknown ends.
Source: Libya News Agency