- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli,-French President Francois Hollande has confirmed that three French soldiers have died in a helicopter crash in eastern Libya. French forces were are carrying key operations against extremists in Libya, Hollande was quoted by Reuters as saying. Earlier French Defence Ministry has announced that three French have been killed, in the first official recognition of the presence of French soldiers in Libya.
Source: Libyan News Agency