- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Moscow-French Foreign Minister Jean Le Drian has called for prompt elections, saying key players in Libya have become convinced that there was no alternative to political solution for the crisis. In an interview with the 'French Diplomacy' website on Wednesday, Le Drian said 'in order for the political track to materialize, there should be an international conference to be attended by all concerned, with the aim of exhorting Libyans to set a timetable for elections.' However, he set it as a condition that an arms embargo must be observed, a truce put in place then a ceasefire, and uniting economic institutions and a unified Libyan army.
Source: Libya News Agency