- ticket title
- Electricity company: number of power stations in Qasr Ben-Ghesheer severely damaged
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
Tunis, French Foreign Minister Jean Yves Ledorain is in Tunis on Sunday for a 2 day visit, to discuss bilateral exchange and developments in Libya. Tunisian sources said talks would focus on exchange between the two countries in the areas of investment, tourism, education and vocational training. The French Minister will also hold talks with his Tunisian counterpart Khamis Al Jheinawi on developments in Libya, the sources said. Observers see the meeting as an anticipation of the Palermo Conference on Libya which Italy is planning to hold in November.
Source: Libya News Agency