- ticket title
- US Support To Bring End To Fighting In Libya
- Department Of Antiquities Participates In Conference On Protection Of Cultural Heritage In Italy.
- Libyan Crisis Repercussions On Table During US Assistant Secretary Of State Visit To France And Italy.
- Ras Lanouf Oil And Gas Company Discuss Cooperation With Arab British Commercial Bank.
- Fourth Committee (Special Political and Decolonization)
Paris,- France had renewed its support to the national accord government 'NAG' and the presidential council , headed by Fayez Saraj , in combating terrorism. This came in a phone call conducted by the French foreign minister "Jaen Mark Ayrault" , on Friday with Fayez Saraj , in which dealt with the situation developments in Libya , and specially in Sirt city , and the steps taken by the government , in its war against what so called the terrorist Da'esh organization. Head of the presidential council , had on Thursday declared a "national" strategic plan to fight Da'esh , in coordination with military leaders in east , west and south of libya.
Source: Libyan News Agency
PermalinkShare on Facebook