- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Paris, French Foreign Minister John Marc Aurliet is to meet the UN Special Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler to discuss the latest developments of the Libyan crisis. A French Foreign Ministry Spokesman Roman Nadal told reporters on Monday his country supported the work of the UN mission in Libya to bring about national reconciliation and stability to the country. Nadal stressed that priority for the Libyan parties is to work under the authority of the Presidential Council led by Fayez Al Saraj to fight Da'esh, terrorist organisations, trafficking of arms and migrants.
Source: Libyan News Agency