- ticket title
- From unparalleled personalized service to distinctive experiences: Hilton’s luxury resorts in the Maldives invite travelers to experience renowned levels of hospitality
- أوبو تُطلق سلسلة هواتفها الذكية الجديد كلياً رينو4 والسماعة اللاسلكية الأحدث أوبو إنكو W51 في منطقة الشرق الأوسط
- “Paradigm Shift for Greater Value” Huawei drives 100 typical scenario-based solutions built on robust partnership
- شركة Secureworks تكمل عملية استحواذها على Delve Laboratories, Inc.
- Huawei and Intel Jointly Launch the Next-Gen FusionServer Pro V6 Intelligent Server
Tripoli, - The French defense minister "Jean-Yves Le Drian" , confirmed his country's readiness in straightening maritime security in Libya , through the upcoming period as a main step to ensure security in the Mediterranean , as he put it. The French official , in a press statement , called on the EU to an immediate initiative , to prevent the state organization from promoting its position in Libya , demanding to supply libya with the political and military potentials. Le Drian also re-asserted France's support , to the national accord government 'NAG'.
Source: Libyan News Agency