- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Paris-French Defence Ministry has announced that it planned to deliver 6 gun boats to Libya, to boost the capabilities of the Libyan Navy to combat illegal migration. The French 'Le Monde' newspaper quoted the weekly press conference held by the French Armies Ministry as saying the Salinger boats would be delivered in Spring. The paper noted that the French Defence Minister Florence Barlie told Al Serraj, on the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference, that her country has decided to deliver the boats, to reinforce the Libyan Coast Guard to combat terrorism and illegal migration.
Source: Libya News Agency