- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Paris-French Defence Ministry has announced that it planned to deliver 6 gun boats to Libya, to boost the capabilities of the Libyan Navy to combat illegal migration. The French 'Le Monde' newspaper quoted the weekly press conference held by the French Armies Ministry as saying the Salinger boats would be delivered in Spring. The paper noted that the French Defence Minister Florence Barlie told Al Serraj, on the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference, that her country has decided to deliver the boats, to reinforce the Libyan Coast Guard to combat terrorism and illegal migration.
Source: Libya News Agency