- ticket title
- GIEWS Country Brief: Libya 17-October-2019
- Libya Says 82 Illegal Immigrants Rescued Off Western Coast
- Sudan Border Closures With Libya, CAR Begin to Have Impact
- French Foreign Minister: Libyan Key Players Convinced Solution to Crisis is Political
- Russian Foreign Minister: Armed Confrontation in Libya Created Security Vacuum
Frankie’s Christmas riddle
A festive wish
OECD Observer, No. 258/259, December 2006
The OECD’s offices are closed 25 December 2014-2 January 2015 inclusive and reopens on 5 January.
The OECD Observer team would like to wish all our readers a very happy festive season, and a safe and prosperous New Year.
(This Frankie strip originally appeared in No 258/259 December 2006)
For more Frankie.org, click here.