- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Tripoli-The French ambassador to Libya, Beatrice du Hellen renewed Sunday her country’s desire to offer logistic support to the Ministry of Interior by concluding agreements and MoUs in training of police and security personnel. The ambassador voiced her country’s support during her meeting with Minister of Interior, Fathi Pashagha, Sunday at the ministry in Tripoli. Ministry of Interior Sources said bilateral cooperation between the two friendly countries especially in security fields were discussed at the meeting.
Source: Libya News Agency