- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
Tripoli-The French ambassador to Libya, Beatrice du Hellen renewed Sunday her country’s desire to offer logistic support to the Ministry of Interior by concluding agreements and MoUs in training of police and security personnel. The ambassador voiced her country’s support during her meeting with Minister of Interior, Fathi Pashagha, Sunday at the ministry in Tripoli. Ministry of Interior Sources said bilateral cooperation between the two friendly countries especially in security fields were discussed at the meeting.
Source: Libya News Agency