- ticket title
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #66 – Libya-Niger Situation
Tripoli-The French ambassador to Libya, Beatrice du Hellen renewed Sunday her country’s desire to offer logistic support to the Ministry of Interior by concluding agreements and MoUs in training of police and security personnel. The ambassador voiced her country’s support during her meeting with Minister of Interior, Fathi Pashagha, Sunday at the ministry in Tripoli. Ministry of Interior Sources said bilateral cooperation between the two friendly countries especially in security fields were discussed at the meeting.
Source: Libya News Agency