- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli- A meeting for so called Joint Border Security and Control between Libya and three sub-Sahran African countries has been concluded. The meeting, which was attended by Foreign, Defence and Interior Ministers from Niger, Chad and Sudan along with Libya, was devoted to discussing the Ndjamena Agreement of May 31, 2018 on securing borders.
Source: Libya News Agency