- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Tripoli- A meeting for so called Joint Border Security and Control between Libya and three sub-Sahran African countries has been concluded. The meeting, which was attended by Foreign, Defence and Interior Ministers from Niger, Chad and Sudan along with Libya, was devoted to discussing the Ndjamena Agreement of May 31, 2018 on securing borders.
Source: Libya News Agency