- ticket title
- GIEWS Country Brief: Libya 17-October-2019
- Libya Says 82 Illegal Immigrants Rescued Off Western Coast
- Sudan Border Closures With Libya, CAR Begin to Have Impact
- French Foreign Minister: Libyan Key Players Convinced Solution to Crisis is Political
- Russian Foreign Minister: Armed Confrontation in Libya Created Security Vacuum
The Security brigades stemming from the police district of Ben Guerdane (governorate of Medenine) dismantled, Tuesday at dawn, a network considered terrorists following the arrest of three people who were getting ready to illegally cross the Tunisian borders to Derna (Libya), security forces of Ben Guerdane said.
The three people admitted that four other accomplices from Ben Guerdane were planning to escort them to the Libyan territory, the same source says adding that these four persons, who are smugglers of alcohol, were also arrested. They were driving two 4×4 cars and carrying 8,000 beer cans.
The gang was taken to the special security services for further investigation.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse