- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Tripoli-Central bank statement issued Monday showed Libya’s expenditure on fuel imports in 2018 totaling 4 billion dollars including 800 million dollars, which are still a standing commitment by the National Oil Corporation (NOC) in favour of Libyan Foreign Bank. Central bank statement showed also that the Central bank transferred the amount of 3.7 billion dollars for Libyan household for the population of 7.450 millions.
Source: Libya News Agency