- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Serte, Fortified Structure forces in Serte made final calls to civilians in Jjeize Seafront area to leave after the major advance made by the forces to overrun that last stronghold of the so-called daesh organization. Fortified Structure media centre announced that during the last advance 37 elements of the organization were eliminated in the area. In another development it said the slow progress was due to the presence of civilians, women and children held by daesh as human shields, and due to the fact that the forces knew the desire of those civilians to come out and get rid of captivity.
Source: Libya News Agency