- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Serte,-Fortified Structure forces, assigned by the Government of National Accord to liberate Serte and its outskirts, inflicted heavy human losses on the terrorist state organization. 15 members of Daesh were reported killed in the clashes in the 700 District in Serte. The media centre of the Fortified Structure said its forces managed to eliminate a reconnaissance team comprising 15 terrorist members during the operation. The media centre announced that its forces proceeded its advance from the southern axis backed by heavy artilleries and the air force which carried five sorties targeting Daesh positions in down town Serta, saying they gained new ground in the offensive. The forces taking part in the Fortified Structures waging violent confrontations with Daesh fighters over the control of city of serte and its complete liberation from the control of Daesh which has been controlling the city for a year. Fortified Structure managed in recent days to make major progress and controlled strategic positions within Serte.
Source: Libyan News Agency