- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Serte,-Fortified Structure forces, assigned by the Government of National Accord to liberate Serte and its outskirts, inflicted heavy human losses on the terrorist state organization. 15 members of Daesh were reported killed in the clashes in the 700 District in Serte. The media centre of the Fortified Structure said its forces managed to eliminate a reconnaissance team comprising 15 terrorist members during the operation. The media centre announced that its forces proceeded its advance from the southern axis backed by heavy artilleries and the air force which carried five sorties targeting Daesh positions in down town Serta, saying they gained new ground in the offensive. The forces taking part in the Fortified Structures waging violent confrontations with Daesh fighters over the control of city of serte and its complete liberation from the control of Daesh which has been controlling the city for a year. Fortified Structure managed in recent days to make major progress and controlled strategic positions within Serte.
Source: Libyan News Agency