- ticket title
- Mi’tig Meets Mayors Of Southern Municipalities Via Video Link
- Mi’tig Calls For Increasing Trade Between Libya And Tunisia
- GNA Justice Minister Discuss Upgrading Cooperation With Tunisian Ambassador
- EU And German Government Support Libyan Municipalities Desire To Better Management Of Rubbish
- HCS Welcomes Parliament Meeting In Tangier
Reigning Formula 1 champion Sebastian Vettel and team mate Mark Webber secured a front row lockout for Red Bull in an eventful qualifying session at Suzuka for Sunday’s Japanese Grand Prix in which McLaren driver Jenson Button was third but as he has a five-place grid penalty because of his post-Singapore gearbox change, he will start eighth. It is his fourth pole in Japan.