- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
As the summer break finally ends and the second half of this year’s superb world Formula 1 championship resumes with Sunday’s Belgian Grand Prix, the major Formula One teams are ready for the intense fight that will end in Brazil in November, and by the looks of it, the driver most motivated is McLaren’s Jenson Button who was almost in a class of his own in qualifying at Spa on Saturday afternoon to secure pole position.