- ticket title
- EUROPEAN MEASURES AGAINST ANY PARTY OBSTRUCTING POLITICAL PROCESS IN LIBYA
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- Multilateral Partnerships More Important than Ever to Tackle Global, Regional Crises, Secretary-General Tells Heads of Organizations at High-Level Dialogue
- A Long Way From Home – Migrants’ Housing Conditions In Libya (November 2020)
- Libyan Political Dialogue Forum and the Berlin Conference: Joint statement by France, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom (November 2020)
Lewis Hamilton led from the start to win a compelling Italian Grand Prix at Monza – his first in his career – in which both Jenson Button and Sebastian Vettel retired while Sergio Perez came from 12th on the grid to finish second. Drivers’ championship leader Fernando Alonso gave the Ferrari fans plenty to cheer with third to establish a 37-point gap in the standings ahead of new second-placed man Hamilton.