- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Formula 1 defending champion and Red Bull’s top driver Sebastian Vettel utterly dominated the 2013 Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix in Sakhir on Sunday to make it 28 career victories, but it was the thrilling action behind him for which the race will be remembered, with the Lotus pair of Kimi Raikkonen and Romain Grosjean managing to come through numerous battles to grab the final two podium spots.