- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Former Supreme Court justice John Major testifies as part of the committee’s study of security threats facing Canada. The retired judge discusses topics such as the Conservative government’s new anti-terrorism legislation and the recommendations from the Air India Inquiry, which he chaired. The 1985 bombing of Air India Flight 182 remains Canada’s deadliest terrorist act. Of the 329 people killed on the flight, 268 were Canadians, many of South Asian descent. (February 16, 2015)