- ticket title
- Russia denies US claim that Libyan banknotes seized in Malta are counterfeit, says for distribution by rival east-based government
- Health Sector, Situation Report, COVID-19, (15-31 May), Libya
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (May 2020)
- WHO Libya Bi-weekly Operational Update (16-31 May 2020)
- Libya: Humanitarian Access Report (April 2020)
PUTRAJAYA, Former Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak, who is facing a corruption probe, turned up at the headquarters of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) Thursday morning to face the second questioning of investigators.
The former leader arrived at MACC at around 9:45 a.m. local time (0145 GMT). Wearing a black suit and sporting a smile, a relaxed Najib waved to the media before entering the building.
Najib presented himself to the MACC on Tuesday to explain the connection between a 42 million-ringgit deposit into his personal bank account and SRC International, a former subsidiary of the state development fund 1MDB.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK