- ticket title
- Ambassador of Philippines Discuss With Oil Company Officials Recruiting Filipino Workers
- Libyan Foreign Ministry Denies Money Stolen From Embassy in Washington
- Moscow and Beijing Discuss Security Situation in Libya
- President of Presidency Council Acquainted Himself With Back to School Arrangements
- Tunisia Polls Suggest Conservative Professor Wins Election
The former Rockcliffe Park residence of the Libyan ambassador in Ottawa, Canada, then Ahmed Jarrud, has been listed for sale for a week, for just $7 million. Two embassies and one private individual have already expressed interest in buying this home of former Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi’s emissaries to Canada, the realtor handling the property says.