- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
Rome-Former Italian Prime Minister, Paolo Gentiloni said the diplomatic solution to the Libyan crisis is right but there is weakness on our side to support it. In statement carried by Aki News Agency Tuesday Gentiloni said 'It is right to call for diplomatic solution and also to call for ceasefire, but unfortunately I record weakness due to some isolation suffered by our country and therefore, difficulty in engaging EU and USA on the matter'. The demands are fair but weakness lies in its support.
Source: Libya News Agency