- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, on Monday, warned Tunisian nationals about the risks of travelling to Libya, calling on members of the Tunisian community there to exercise extreme caution in their movement.
“Tunisian nationals are aised again not to travel to Libya, except in case of utmost necessity,” and this “because of the serious security escalation” in this neighbour country and for their safety, the Ministry said in a travel warning.
The Foreign Affairs Department also calls on members of the Tunisian community in Libya to exercise utmost caution, take all precautions in their travel inside the Libyan territory and keep away as much as possible from combat zones, urging them to “return home, when needed.”
Terrorist organisation “Daesh” had posted, on Sunday, a video showing the collective beheading of 21 Egyptian nationals. The latter were abducted a month ago in Syrte, in the East of Libya.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse