- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Tripoli-The Foreign Minister Undersecretary for Technical Affairs Mahmoud Al Telisi has met the Director of International Organisation of Migration office in Libya Fredrico Suda. The meeting, held at the Ministry's headquarters here, focused on the situation of migrants and the basis on which their situation had to be addressed in the current difficult times witnessed by the country. The meeting was attended by a representative of the Foreign Ministry International Organisations Department. The meeting also tackled the obstacles facing the organisation's work in Libya and possible solutions with regional participation.
Source: Libya News Agency