- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Tripoli, The Foreign Ministry has started sorting out documents related to cooperation with foreign countries in anticipation of launching the so called 'National Memory for International Cooperation for the Libyan State.' According to the Head of International Cooperation Mohamed Al Koni, the project which is personally overseen by the Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala is a national project in which all state sectors take part, with the aim of providing information for decision makers in the Libyan state. Work on the project involves three main areas, the data base and paper encyclopedia, the legal frameworks of international cooperation, unilateral and multi-lateral, as well as the reports network related to the data base. According to officials the project was set to be one of the Ministry's objectives for 2017.
Source: Libya News Agency