- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Tripoli, The GNA Foreign Ministry has confirmed that Libyan nationals stranded at US airports as a result of the measures taken by President Trump have reached the cities of their domicile. The Council's Information bureau told the Libyan news agency that the Ministry following the Libyan nationals abroad had not received any assistance requests from Libyans abroad either travelers or residents in the United States. the Bureau highlighted the joint cooperation between the two countries in combating terrorism and the US assistance in defeating Da'esh in Sirte namely its air support to destroy the terrorist organisation.
Source: Libya News Agency