- ticket title
- South Africa: State-owned utility Eskom aims to stabilise grid by end-March after blackouts Pres Ramaphosa
- Ethiopia to Get $3 Billion Loan From World Bank
- Collared Elephant Killed as Botswana Prepares to Issue 272 Hunting Licenses
- Algeria’s Electoral Commission Proclaims Former PM Tebboune Winner of Presidential Election
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
The Foreign and Expatriates Ministry fervently denounced "the terror attack in Ben Guerdane City in Tunisia near Libya border".
The ministry hailed the Tunisian military forces, stressing the need to support it in face of terrorism.
The statement expressed full solidarity with the people, Cabinet and Tunisia presidency, offering condolences over the victims.
Source: National News Agency