- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Valetta-Foreign Minister of Malta Carmelo Abela has announced at the end of 5+5 meeting that the next meeting of the group would be in Tripoli. He said the group supported Libya in the current phase indicating that it would preside over the group for two years. The 5+5 meeting held yesterday under chairmanship of Algerian Foreign Minister Abdul Gader Msahel and his Algerian Counterpart Carmelo Abela, discussed a host of issues including migration and terrorism.
Source: Libya News Agency