- ticket title
- CNN: Wagner Mercenaries Dig Trenches, A Signal Not To Leave Libya
- The Russian President’s Envoy Discusses With A Member Of The Libyan Parliament The Situation In Libya
- New Iranian Ambassador To Libya Expresses His Country’s Readiness To Restore Relations To Normal And To Intensify Visits
- Siala Discusses With The South Korean Ambassador To Libya Return Of Korean Companies To Resume Their Infrastructure And Reconstruction Projects
- Namroush And Al-Haddad Discuss With Idriss Debi Securing And Protecting Libyan-Chadian Borders.
Tripoli- The Minister of Foreign Affairs, “Muhammad Al-Taher Siyala”, met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria (Zapairou Dada) yesterday, Saturday, in the presence of the Director of the Department of Islamic Affairs (Al-Siddiq Al-Senussi). During the meeting, which was held on the sidelines of the forty-seventh session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the Member States of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, which is being held in the Nigerian capital Niamey, aspects of cooperation between the two countries were discussed, especially at the African level, and ways to strengthen bilateral relations.
Source: Libya News Agency