- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-Food Control Centre rejected several food shipment imported from Lebanon, Italy, UAE, and India. It said; it rejected the food shipments one concerning 1400 boxes of juice coming from Lebanon because it contains prohibited material, 2365 boxes of sweet coming from India because of articulate color, 66 boxes of artificial flavor contradicting the specifications. The centre also rejected 1330boxes of tomato past from the UAE because it contradicts the standard specifications.
Source: Libyan News Agency