- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli-Food Control Centre rejected several food shipment imported from Lebanon, Italy, UAE, and India. It said; it rejected the food shipments one concerning 1400 boxes of juice coming from Lebanon because it contains prohibited material, 2365 boxes of sweet coming from India because of articulate color, 66 boxes of artificial flavor contradicting the specifications. The centre also rejected 1330boxes of tomato past from the UAE because it contradicts the standard specifications.
Source: Libyan News Agency