- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Following the deterioration of the security situation in Libya, the Foreign Ministry calls Tunisians to postpone any trip to Libya, unless it is absolutely necessary.
The ministry recommends once more caution to Tunisians in Libya during their travel, for their security and to avoid any trouble in these particular circumstances.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse