- ticket title
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: January 2020
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: February 2020
- EU launches Operation IRINI to enforce Libya arms embargo
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
Benghazi, The Benina International Airport has announced that flights will be suspended at the airport on Friday and Saturday because of maintenance work of the runway. The Airport administration told Lana correspondent the airport closure was coordinated with the Civil Aviation Administration and would start at 4.00 pm on Friday until 9.00 am on Saturday to make way for maintenance work on the runway. The Airport administration advised the public to contact airlines offices to re-adjust their flights if they have already booked for flights on the designated period.
Source: Libya News Agency