- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
TRIPOLI, Libya � Flights were resumed at the M'etiga International Airport in the Libyan capital here, a few hours after the authorities closed it, due to infiltration of unidentified drone.
Eight international flights took off from the airport, following the reopening of the air hub, the airport's administration said in a statement.
The Civil Aviation Authority previously suspended work at the airport, to preserve air safety from drone infiltration.
This was the first time that the airport was closed, due to unknown drone.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK