- ticket title
- Libyan east-based army denies blocking UN planes
- UNHCR Update Libya (14 February 2020)
- UN Security Council adopts resolution calling for lasting ceasefire in Libya
- UNICEF “saddened” by injury of 3 children in Libya blast
- Security Council Endorses Conclusions of Berlin Conference on Libya, Adopting Resolution 2510 (2020) by 14 Votes in Favour, 1 Abstention
TRIPOLI, Libya � Flights were resumed at the M'etiga International Airport in the Libyan capital here, a few hours after the authorities closed it, due to infiltration of unidentified drone.
Eight international flights took off from the airport, following the reopening of the air hub, the airport's administration said in a statement.
The Civil Aviation Authority previously suspended work at the airport, to preserve air safety from drone infiltration.
This was the first time that the airport was closed, due to unknown drone.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK