- ticket title
- From unparalleled personalized service to distinctive experiences: Hilton’s luxury resorts in the Maldives invite travelers to experience renowned levels of hospitality
- أوبو تُطلق سلسلة هواتفها الذكية الجديد كلياً رينو4 والسماعة اللاسلكية الأحدث أوبو إنكو W51 في منطقة الشرق الأوسط
- “Paradigm Shift for Greater Value” Huawei drives 100 typical scenario-based solutions built on robust partnership
- شركة Secureworks تكمل عملية استحواذها على Delve Laboratories, Inc.
- Huawei and Intel Jointly Launch the Next-Gen FusionServer Pro V6 Intelligent Server
Tripoli, First vice-president of Presidency Council, Ahmed Maitiq and Minister of Education, Mohamed al-Azabi discuss preparations for exams. They also discussed several issues related to education, especially latest preparations carried by the Ministry for General Certificate exams. Specialists at the ministry presented the latest arrangements and preparations taken by the departments concerned with the exams. Head of Follow up Unitat the Exams General Department, Mahmued al-Fali underlined that the department began typing exam papers for students of basic education and that work is underway to package exam papers and dispatched them to the regions. Al Fali called for the need to provide financial and logistic support to the exams dept and foremost remunerations of teachers supervising the exam process for last year school year. Minister of Education, Mohamed al-Azabi stressed that he would focus all his efforts to carry out the exams at the set time and would prioritize easing difficulties and obstacles hampering work of the Exams department and pay the remunerations of teachers for last year exams.
Source: Libyan News Agency