- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
Tripoli - First peace and reconciliation gathering kicked off in Tripoli Wednesday, under the auspices of the Old City and Old City of Tripoli for Development. The gathering was attended by Hassan Awnis, and chairman of national Reconciliation, Taher Badawi, Tripoli dignitaries, members of Tripoli Municipality, media and press. The gathering aims at dissemination of culture of peace, love and convey messages of reconciliation and peaceful co-existence among the one people across the country and renouncing of divisions and disputes and discourse of hatred and violence in the media.
Source: Libya News Agency