- ticket title
- Libya: Russian FM calls for early ceasefire at meeting with UN-backed GNA officials
- EASTERN FORCES QUIT LIBYAN CAPITAL AFTER YEAR-LONG ASSAULT
- Libya: Landmines Left After Armed Group Withdraws [EN/AR]
- Ethiopian Diaspora Champions Digital Apps in Fight Against COVID
- How COVID Is Affecting Elections in Africa
Tripoli - First peace and reconciliation gathering kicked off in Tripoli Wednesday, under the auspices of the Old City and Old City of Tripoli for Development. The gathering was attended by Hassan Awnis, and chairman of national Reconciliation, Taher Badawi, Tripoli dignitaries, members of Tripoli Municipality, media and press. The gathering aims at dissemination of culture of peace, love and convey messages of reconciliation and peaceful co-existence among the one people across the country and renouncing of divisions and disputes and discourse of hatred and violence in the media.
Source: Libya News Agency