- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Al Breiga, A tanker carrying 631000 barrels of crude left Al Breiga terminal on Saturday for the United Kingdom, in the first oil shipment to the United Kingdom since 2011. The crude loading from the terminal was halted for 10 days following defective loading pipe on the floating platform which required maintenance work that apparently was not carried out since 2008. The terminal's head of Loading and Utilities Department Abdullah Al Tarhouni said due to bad weather and the loading gauge problem the loading of tanker had to be delayed. He thanked personnel at the terminal who he said did their best to resume the loading singling out workers of Al Harouj Oil Co. which provided 3 divers who carried out the job.
Source: Libya News Agency