- ticket title
- أوراكل ووول مارت تعلنان عن تلقي موافقة مبدئية من الحكومة الأمريكية
- Amazfit Band 5 Launched with Blood Oxygen Saturation, 15-day Battery Life at 44.9USD on Sept. 21st, and Amazon Alexa Built-in Coming Soon
- طُرح سوار أمازفت باند 5 لقياس تشبع الأكسجين في الدم مزود ببطارية تدوم لمدة 15 يومًا بسعر 44.9 دولار أمريكي  بتاريخ 21 سبتمبر، وسيُدمج به تطبيق أمازون أليكسا قريبًا
- حازت أوراكل الاختيار لتصبح مزود السحابة الآمن لتطبيق تيك توك
- شركة ﺗﺷﺎﻧﻐﻬﻭﻧﻎ تعلن رعاية منتخب الصين لتنس الريشة
The U-Boat was located by the Schurmann Family in July 2011. Almost one year after locating the submarine, the Schurmanns joined efforts with deep sea diving experts to collect images of the U-513. With specialized technology, using a remotely operated underwater vehicle (ROV) the expedition made a 135 meters dive to film and take pictures of the wreck, for the first time in history.
It all began in 2001 aboard their sailing yacht “Aysso”, when the Schurmanns a well-known sailing and expedition family in Brazil, was told of the story of a German submarine, sunk in 1943 during WWII in the waters of Southern Brazil.
Vilfredo and Heloisa Schurmann where hooked on the mysterious story and started researching the facts in the National Archives in Washington – USA, Berlin – Germany and in Rio de Janeiro – Brazil.
They were granted a license from the Brazilian Navy, and obtained the support of the Santa Catarina Government and UNIVALI University and were sponsored by TOTVS, CPE (Coastal Planning & Engineering) and FUGRO BRAZIL to further the search.
A team of 35 professionals (all volunteers) which included divers, oceanographers, retired officers from the Brazilian and USA Navy & Air Force, archaeologists, historians, filmmakers and the last surviving member of the USA airplane responsible for the U-boat sinking aided on the search.