- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
First deputy of HSC underscores link between economic stability and development with security factor.Wednsday , 08-02-2017 – 17:10:00
Tripoli, 08.02.2017(Lana) First deputy President of High State Council (HSC), Salah Al-Makhzoum underscored the link between economic stability and development with the security factor, making it incumbent to realize political and security stability to derive the wheel of economy and development in the country. In a speech in the first meeting in Tripoli Tuesday, between the High State Council and the Committee on Development of Economic and Social Enterprises. The meeting focused on mechanisms to finance development projects from outside state budget, finding a stable rate of exchange of the Libyan dinar and the mechanism to transfer food and fuel subsidies into cash. The meeting which provoked strong debate was attended by several members of HSC, and House of Representatives, the Presidency council, as well as ministries of finance and planning, Central Bank of Libya, National Audit Bureau, Administrative Control, National oil Corporation, and Libyan Investment Authority, directors of commercial banks, besides other specialized institutions. =Lana=