- ticket title
- كولد سوليوشنز تختار تاتو سيتي لإنشاء أكبر مرافق سلاسل التبريد في شرق إفريقيا
- Translated Tool from NCCN Measures Mental Health “Temperature” of People with Cancer
- جهاز مترجم من شبكة السرطان الوطنية الشاملة يقيس “درجة حرارة” الصحة العقلية للمصابين بالسرطان
- Viet Solutions 2020 – a competition for digital products/solutions – is calling for applications
- ايه إم إن تحقق إنجازًا فارقًا بمليار مكالمة هاتفية في السنة
18 Aug 2014
The fighting in Libya poses a serious threat to the security and stability of the country, the United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) has warned.
In a statement released on Monday, UNSMIL condemned the “grave escalation in the military confrontations in Tripoli and its suburbs”.
The Mission also strongly denounced the shelling of residential neighbourhoods, which has inflicted casualties among civilians, forced them out of their homes and caused damage to property.
Repeated international appeals for an immediate ceasefire have gone unheeded, the Mission said.
UNSMIL appealed to all parties to cooperate with its efforts to end the bloodshed and stave off further losses, and to expedite tackling the current crisis, starting with a cessation of fighting.
Meanwhile, the UN Refugee Agency has been delivering humanitarian aid from Tunisia into Libya through its partner organizations since Saturday, the first one since the beginning of the current crisis.
Several thousand people recently displaced by on-going fighting in and around Tripoli received urgently needed medical supplies and relief items including blankets, sleeping mats and baby diapers.
The distribution was still ongoing on Monday.
Jocelyne Sambira, United Nations.