- ticket title
- Despite Calls for Ceasefire amid COVID-19 Pandemic, Unabated Fighting Could Push Libya to New Depths of Violence, Acting Special Representative Warns Security Council
- Briefing With Assistant Secretary for African Affairs Tibor Nagy on U.S. Support for Combating COVID-19 in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Secretary Pompeo’s Call with Italian Foreign Minister Di Maio
- WFP Libya Country Brief, April 2020
- Reversion to ‘All-out Fighting’ in Syria Must Be Averted at All Costs, Special Envoy Tells Security Council
Ghana and Algeria booked the final two places on offer for African teams at next years FIFA World Cup finals by respectively eliminating Egypt and Burkina Faso. They join the west African trio of Nigeria, Cameroon and Ivory Coast, who already made sure of their tickets for Brazil on the weekend. All five countries also represented their continent at the last finals in South Africa.