- ticket title
- UNHCR: More Than 300000 Displaced Libyans Receive Assistance
- Deadly Air Strike on Tripoli Factory Stark Reminder of Risks Civilians Face: IOM
- Libya ‘in race against time’, but dissolving conflict ‘a realistic prospect’, Security Council hears
- SRSG Ghassan Salame Briefing to the Security Council – 18 November 2019
- Libya air raid kills 7, including foreign workers
Ghana and Algeria booked the final two places on offer for African teams at next years FIFA World Cup finals by respectively eliminating Egypt and Burkina Faso. They join the west African trio of Nigeria, Cameroon and Ivory Coast, who already made sure of their tickets for Brazil on the weekend. All five countries also represented their continent at the last finals in South Africa.